Shocking Facts About Starbucks Nutrition !!
Americans love Starbucks. The coffee chain is ubiquitous, with more than 24,000 stores around the world.
But how healthy is Starbucks, really? Turns out, not so much..
You want to count your calories, Click : Calorie Calculator
Here are some of the most shocking facts about Starbucks nutrition:
- A grande (medium) White Chocolate Mocha has 490 calories and 23 grams of sugar. That’s more than a Snickers bar!
- A Venti (large) Caramel Frappuccino has 610 calories and 68 grams of sugar. That’s more than a can of Coke!
- One packet of Starbucks’ House Blend coffee has 20 calories and zero grams of sugar. One packet of their Caffe Verona coffee has 25 calories and zero grams of sugar.
- A Venti Skinny Caramel Mocha only has half the amount of sugar as the other two drinks above (28 vs 68 grams).
- A tall Grande Caramel Macchiato has 381 calories and 22 grams of sugar. That s less than a small Starbucks iced coffee!
- A tall Grande Vanilla Creme has 271 calories and 14 grams of sugar. That s less than a Venti cup of Starbucks iced coffee!
- The sugar found in a Venti Macchiato is all-natural. It s sucrose, a type of sugar that comes from fruit.
- The sugar found in a tall Grande Vanilla Creme is also sucrose but it is extracted from the milk of cows that have been given antibiotics.
- The sugar found in a tall Grande Caramel Mocha is sucrose but it is extracted from caramel syrup that has been made with chlorinated water.